want to know about first time sex??

hey i am 23 years girl, and i am afraid  about my first sex with my fiance? i do it for the first time. and um afraid too much for my blood> its bleeding that times ? bleeding,,is it harmful for health or it is  normal??  and i dont have to worry??????????
Some women do bleed after first fime having sex but it's perfectly normal it just means your hymen is stretching. Some women don't even bleed after the first time it just depends on the person. If it bleeds it'll be for 2-3 days and will be light (not like a period) and should not hurt
First, I would say don't have sex until YOU are ready - it's a big step.  Some people bleed the first time, and others don't. If you do, rest assured that it is completely normal, as long as it's not super-heavy.  That would mean something is wrong.  However, that isn't very likely to happen.

When you do have sex, make sure to use plenty of lubricant your first time.  This will decrease the chance of any tearing or bleeding, and will also make it more comfortable for you.  And just ask him to take it slowly.  Good luck to you!