creativity and beyond Community
77 Members

I am new to the Group

Hi everyone, I am new to the group.  I love to cook, photography and I am a collector of Comic Books & comic art.  I am currently working on management my weight as I am a big lover of food.  I have traveled all around the world and I have learned to trust my taste buds inspite of what people say I am eating.  I also love other cultures and enjoy friends.  I hope that I can be of service to the group...
Ruben
Wow that's cool. Food is awesome. I'm not much of a cook but I have a few things I'm good at, but overall I'm not really too creative food wise. I guess my problem that it takes me awhile to try new things in fear of if it's not good. lol

Anyways, thanks for joining and you have a great set of hobbies there. That's good. Take care, Trina :D

Oh and if you want to show case your photography you can do it here. I'm sure we'd all like to see..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.