A
A
A
Close
creativity and beyond Community
77 Members
1512574 tn?1342612085

I am new to the Group

Hi everyone, I am new to the group.  I love to cook, photography and I am a collector of Comic Books & comic art.  I am currently working on management my weight as I am a big lover of food.  I have traveled all around the world and I have learned to trust my taste buds inspite of what people say I am eating.  I also love other cultures and enjoy friends.  I hope that I can be of service to the group...
Ruben
1 Responses
908392 tn?1316526499
Wow that's cool. Food is awesome. I'm not much of a cook but I have a few things I'm good at, but overall I'm not really too creative food wise. I guess my problem that it takes me awhile to try new things in fear of if it's not good. lol

Anyways, thanks for joining and you have a great set of hobbies there. That's good. Take care, Trina :D

Oh and if you want to show case your photography you can do it here. I'm sure we'd all like to see..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.