Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To HOBBIT

To tell someone to pray and all will be fine is considerably dangerous when you consider the hell that some people go through with withdrawal; this is what I was trying to portray

I cut and pasted your post from waaaaaaaaaaay at the bottom of the page, from my original post: "withdrawals not so bad...why????"
I just wanted to make it very clear to you that I NEVER said 'just pray and all will be fine'....if you could quote me saying that, I would love to see it.

I was saying what helped me to get through my withdrawals...and I also was just trying to give a little hope to others.
If you don't believe in God, then you are right---He won't help you, how can He if you don't ask Him and if you don't believe in Him then you CAN'T ask Him for help....WHEW! That's a circle, huh? :) lol
Hey, Hobbit....I dont force my beliefs in Christ on anyone, I only witness what He has done for me in my life.
If you don't want to believe, then fine, its cool.
But please, don't ever misquote what I say again. I respect you and your beliefs and I wouldn't misquote you.
Take care, Hobbit. :)
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I stand in apology if I offended you. I was merely trying to express a different perspective. I wish you the best of luck with whatever method serves you best.

Once again, I'm sorry.
Helpful - 0
Hey, Dont worry you didn't offend me...I have six kids so believe me, its VERY hard to offend me! lol
Helpful - 0
6 kids. Christ! I hope there's a God for your sake! :)
Helpful - 0
LOL ;)
Now you can see HOW I got hooked on those painkillers in the first place....lol

ME before:

"OH, you made a huge picture on the WALL for mommy in permanent marker....how nice, baby....."

ME now:

"GET THAT CLEANED UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU ARE 30!!!!!!!!"

See the difference?
I love being clean and sober....but my kids sure don't! ;)

LOL

Scarlet
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.