Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Dr Appt Moved To Thursday

I guess if I need to get in sooner I could....the time I had after thinking about it..will nto work for me. I have to depend on a friends vehicle for right now, and she works until 3. My original appt was for 2:15...plus the kids get home at 3, so even if I had another way there I don't think I would be back home in time for the kids when they got off the bus.
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
So I rescheduled it, and Thursday morning is now the time.  I wanted the next earliest appt. and that is the one. Besides afternoon one was 2:30 and one was for 3 on wed. So I took the Thursday at 10am. Son has a dentist appt tomorrow too, so that was out either way for a morning appt.

So now I will wait until Thursday. If I feel I can't I am sure he could squeeze me in if I asked. So..everyone please keep prayers alive for me!!!

So far, I have no want to even take a pill. WIERD!!!! But I am not arguing on that one!!! I am sure w/d's will hit eventually today. But as I said I have been remaining at a taper, so maybe it will not be as bad.

Anyway..just wanted to update everyone and hope everyone is doing well today!
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The taper is working, Huh. I am a little behind. How many are you down to?
Helpful - 0
Well I started out good, then slipped back a little...but not more than 5 so far. And that was on Friday I think I did that. Saturday only had 3. Yesterday only had I think 3 12/.  Today none yet.

I just am really shocked I am down to that. What I also noticed and I am so thankful for is that I don;t even have that urge to take another right after one. My back has been really really bad, so I am using that as an excuse maybe. Well that and to stay comfortable until I can see Dr. But 20 pills has NEVER lasted me more than 2 days ever! SO I guess that is a plus.

Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.