Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Good advice from a friend

I have a friend who went through the pill thing a few years ago. I called him last night for support cuz I was hurting so much. He asked me if I truly want to quit for good this time. So I did what he told me to do! I called every pharmicy in the phone book and told them what I was doing. They all noted in the system to call the doc if I try to fill a scipt. It made me fell good! I know from experiance that the feeling you get after cleannig up gos away. You will forget the pain you went through and may so its ok to take just a few. Thats what I did after being clean for 13 months. Don't let that happen to you.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That is a good idea, my friend was so bad at playing w/the pharmacys she got red flag and couldnt even get antibiotics after that also went to jail the things we do for the pills!
Helpful - 0
Hi all, I am on day three, never made it past day 3 before. lol. very tired and my legs are killing me, does anyone know how long the legs hurt for?
Jennifer
Helpful - 0
They will hurt real bad for 4 or 5 days depending on how much and how long you have been using. To me the legs are the worst part. Take a hot bath 10 times a day and that should help a little.
Helpful - 0
i was taking 8-10 a day of 7.5's of vic, thanks i will try and hang tough a couple of more days.
Helpful - 0
Thats not to bad. You should be on the down hill side. If you are clean for 3 days its only going to get a little better each day. If you want to make it better faster go work out. Walk, run or whatever you like to do just get active. That makes it better for me. Give it a try!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.