Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

WOO HOO day 15! How are ALL my friends????????

Hello all, I made it... 15 days. My doc told me that it takes 2 weeks to actually takes 2 weeks for it to get completely out of your system. I can really tell a big difference everyday. Today is by far my best day. At night is still get alit achy and down. Hopefully that will go away soon. Anyway enough about me how is everyone else????? Rich, Aurora, Lisa, Boddy, Tracy, Denise, Jenna, Bill, Jennifer, Allen, SamHan, menaceTOsobriety, gip and everyone else???? I have been thinking about ALL of you a lot!!!! Anyone new looking and or posting. If you need any help please post. Everyone is SO SO SO SO wonderful here. Thank you to all of you. You are GREEEAT :~)
With love, prayer and support, Heather
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
175363 tn?1200946321
Hey, you seem GREAT. It does get easier doesn't it. I'm on Day22, and doing well today. I take a BUCKET of vitamins to either replace the feeling or replace the energy.

You have come a long way (baby). And you sound very excited about it. That's good.
Lisa
Helpful - 0
149087 tn?1258453820
Wow listen to you. You are all excited, Im so happy for you. Ive been doing ok, I am really sore today because of the cold weather and snow thats moved in here. My calves are really flaring big time. They feel like hard rocks and they are on fire. It sucks but I will manage. Other than that everything is alright.

The kids had a 2 hour late start today because of the snow we got. I know as soon as they get home they are going to want to go snowboarding. Its a blast to watch them go down this big ol hill and fall. OOPs did I just say that outloud? What kind of mother am I, getting a kick out of watching my kids biff it in the snow??? LMAO Im an excellent mom, with a huge sense of humor...haha.
Helpful - 0
Heather way to go girl!I am proud of you.Feel that,I am giving you a hug.You should be proud,It takes alot of courage.I am on day5 and feeling kinda bad,I didn't get to talk to my friends yesterday.I missed everyone,I am glad the site is back up.I was afraid I may have offended someone and i got kicked off the site,I am glad I didn't I FINALLY e-mailed the ***@**** and they let me know this morning that they should have the site back up soon.I actually felt like watching my nephew over the weekend,we had a blast.I have got to go to the Health Dept. tomorrow at 9;45 EST.I hope everything goes ok.I just got back from the family and children services,I went and applied for medacaid,Maybe they will approve me.I am going to get on wic too.so that is good.is wic pretty helpful.What all can you get with it?Is it easy to use?When I had the misscarriage @2 years ago,I didn't stay pregnant long enough to get on it.Everyone is sooooo wonderful here.I was wondering if anyone else had trouble with their teeth becoming brittle after they started pain meds,If so do you know why,does the meds cause it?my teeth have got so brittle,They break off all the time,sometimes they hurt.I had one to chip off last night.My mom tried to give me a darvocet,but i was weery about taking it,So i just took a BC powder,and it helped.Thank GOD>how is everyone?lol/
DENISE-shorty
Helpful - 0
Happy to here you are doing so well, my mood is sort of better .but w/the cold weather hurting like abitch an dI miss your kind words yesterday when site shut down! best wishes to you christie
Helpful - 0
Glad youre doing well.  With WIC u can get coupons to get nutritious foods to eat while youre pregnant; like peanut butter, milk, cheese, cereal, juices etc.  Once the baby is born u can get formula, cereal for the baby.
Helpful - 0
Wow that sounds like it would be really helpful.Is there any other program that might help?
Thanks for your response.lol
denise
Helpful - 0
What does LMAO mean?
Helpful - 0
Hey Denise, it means laughing my ass off, hey heather sounds like you are doing great, i am on day 5 and hanging in there, still not sleeping and very very achy, really cold here too. Keep up the good work.
Jennifer
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.