Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To Vicaddict, Hopeful Mom, Strickly Me.....

I just wanted to let you know how much your words have encouraged me and from now on I will only worry and take care of myself and even learn to like myself. Tomorrow I am going for a walk, all I have been doing is eating lately. lol.
G'nite
Jen
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
hey jennifer, remember honey, you can do it!!! And you should like yourself, you are a wonderufl, beautiful human being! Very couragous, everyone here is in my eyes, noone is afraid to admitt their faults or say what they've done in the past, this forum is for us to help one another move towards the future, and we can and will do it!!!! Thank you, the words you just wrote are words of wisdom to me, just hearing someone say that I made an impact on them, gives me more reason to want to do so good!!! I walked to work yesterday, girl, it felt soooo good!!! and I walked home, kind of a long walk too! But I did it to get to work (before if i woke up with no perks i wouldn't go to work) I've messed up bad at my job, it helps with my self esteem to know that they love me that much they keep giving me chances!!!!! So this time I am prooving myself to be worthy LoL You can do it girl, and whenever your feeling down and out just write us, we all got your back!!!!
Sincerely, strictly me
Helpful - 0
I'm glad I could help a little. Sometimes I worry that my posts are too longwinded. You will find that nuturing YOURSELF has a big pay off in the long haul. Just hang in there for the long haul. Do you have a hobby? MY son likes the gym, blockbuster, Karate. He's single and very content. My daughter is recovering (I hope), she's talked about joining him at the gym,karate, she likes to do arts and crafts. I like the book store, coffe shop. How about support groups in the area, to make new friends.(clean ones only). You said all you've been doing is eating,that's one of my favorite passtimes. Walks are great. Do they have a curves in your area? I've heard that's a great exercise program. The more you network, the more chance you have of meeting a quality friend. Just be very picky about your freindships. You are better by yourself than with unhealthy people.
Helpful - 0
Girl you are so welcome. Be here for ya anytime you need!! :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.