Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Vicaddict what can we do for you.

You have not responded to any of my suggestions.  I'm worried about you.  My physical w/d are gone and the emotional roller coaster has started.  How about a response letting me know how your doing.  don't beat yourself up. Waiting.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey hun...I guess I did not find them. LOL...I did respond to some of yours way down. But...I will keep looking. I am doing ok I guess. I saw the post about not going too fast. I agree, I will not go that route. So for now I will try and stick to the 2/day. He has me prescribed to 3/day however of course I made my own dosgae at anywhere between 8-11 a day. But am weening from that. I was down to 6/day....which I still was not proud of as I wanted my taper to go fast. I just couldn't stick to it. So, I will go down a little at a time, if it takes longer then it just has to be. I can't handle the w/d's.

How are you doing?
Helpful - 0
True..that is how I was looking at it also. But we all know how hard it is to do however, C/T is even harder.

Thanks for your advice, appreciate it.

Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.