Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cole80 Ask a question so we can help

What are you taking, are u detoxing do you want to.   Do you need help with w/d what?  I'm keep missing the question I'm sincerly sorry.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Why will  your liver and kidneys fail if you stop taking a drug that jacks them up in the first place.  Now that I see what your doing to yourself I have a better understanding of your posttone. So are you trying to taper.  Do you want to quit.  What dr. is prescribing your meds.
Helpful - 0
oxycontin is a worse withdrawal than heroin cuz oxyconting is a synthetic opiate and detox is about a solid 20 days where as heroin is 7 days. yet i found methodone to be worse than both of them cuz it seeps in to your bones and muscles making detox 30 days and even after the 30 days you are uncomfy and cant sleep for another 30 to 60 days! synthetic opiates are so hard to detox off cuz they last a LONG time in the body.
Helpful - 0
I hear oxy's are just as bad as herion to detox from so be careful!!! And when your feeling down and out we are here!!! You may want to go talk to a dr about getting help with detox...they offer things called "suboxens" that will stop the withdrawls!! The thing with them though, if you try to mess up after taking them, then I hear you will get really sick...it doesn't something crazy to counteract the pills? Not sure! Just be on the safe side and not take anything if you were to get some of them.
Strictly me
Helpful - 0
I googled RODA I don't see it.  More info plz.
Helpful - 0
i been a oxycontin and heroin addict for 9 years (for the record im 27 years old). iv detoxed from oxy and heroin more times than i can count. i was snorting 3 to 4 80mg pills a day and i detoxed c/t many times. iv never heard of people havn liver failure in oxy withdrawals (maybe i havnt read enough though lol) iv also detoxed c/t from 120mgs of methodone wich for me was the worst detox ever! but ddnt have organs fail. il admit my liver enzymes are double normal levas now..maybe goin c/t is why? i duno
Helpful - 0
OMG I didn't know that it was that bad, I mean I know that it was bad though!! I heard the meth program is even harder to detox from then dope as well!! The govt is the ones that do this, hey if you pay this much each week I'll give you something that'll make you even sicker when you try to detox from it rather, then the dope!!!! It's crazy I donno!!!! :~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.