Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

UPDATE ON CRIM #2

HI everyone;
Crim is still having issues posting in here. So this is the email I received this morning from him:

its sunday morning 9am i still cant post n forums its getn agrivating! my momz bf knowz im sick n is offering me percs n oxy and subutex..but iv refused it everytime. i hope ya doin ok. n ima keep tryn to post, hopfuly i can s00n

So WAY TO GO TO CRIM! Rejecting those meds! Keep plugging away hun...your doing great!!!

Hope everyone is feeling comfortable today! I HAVE GOT to try and get some housework done...uggggggg...feel like just crawling back into my dark hole. :(

Tracy
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
how are you doing? I couldnt post all day, I realy hope he hangs in there i know its hard when your body counts on its daily dose of methadone if you talk to him tell him iam thinking of him an dgood luck
Helpful - 0
Wow, tell criminal I said hello and am thinking about him, so happy to hear that he's hanging on.  He really is a strong person. I wish that friend would not offer him the temptation. I could go choke the well meaning freind. With a freind like that who needs enemies??? Saying no shows how determined he is to get well. THANK GOD.  I hope you got the house clean. I tried, got some stuff done. It is never ending. I'm not sure why it's all my job. When I go on strike no one else in the household even notices, or at least they won't say anything or DO ANYTHING.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.