Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Question for me :)

ok as you all know I have been on a taper..and actually doing pretty well the past 5 days! But what my question is this and an embarrasing one! But..I know with w/d's you can get Diareaha. But.. I have NO symtoms of this whatsoever until nighttime! WHy is that? Better yet..is this from the meds or just coincidence do you think? I am in there like 3-4 times back to back. Then it lets up a bit and returns later. But only at night!

I know that I used more at nightime than I did during the day and now I have been almost cutting them out completely at night. Maybe this is why?

Thank you to everyone who is listening!

Tracy
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ty both. It isn't much, and I should be further ahead by now..but that is in the past. Can't change that now. But now that I finally told my Best Friend, I think things will be ok. I have you all here, and her...I have a TON of support. Now I just need to get there! And I WILL!

I will also do my best to help anyone who needs it. That is a huge reward in itself, like I always say! :)

Tracy
Helpful - 0
I agree with tweety.

Glad your doin soooo great!!!!

Really pullin for ya!

Allen
Helpful - 0
Yes this is probably why, if you took them at night mostly thats when your body would need them most, also your bodys resistance for fighting things gets lower at night than it is in the daytime hopefully could be of some help-Tweety
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.