Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

You all are heros

Each of you come here often and post your inner most thoughts and feelings...often things you have told no one in your personal life. I am thankful that there are people like all of you who care enough to want to make things better for strangers no matter what personal story they have or crisis they may be facing. It says alot about your integrity and speaks volumes about how good of a person you are....I hope each of you are able to put your life of addiciton behind you and awaken to the realization you are special and loved by people....I pray that you find the inner strength to realize life can be a good and serine place and you can make it on your own without any pills, drugs, or booze....I am thankful for this moment in time as I look to the future and let me tell you, when you realize your life is worth living and you are able to then plan for a future...you have suceeded! Wishing you all sucess.....
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What a nice thing to say. Please , tell me your story - you are very inspiring and I would like to hear what you went through , or was it someone you knew , etc. I was just putting on another post how I want someone , anyone to tell me that 6 months from now life will be back to normal......
Helpful - 0
I am sorry to hear that. It sounds like you have been through a lot yourself. Thank you for your support...it helps a lot for someone to be as supporting as you are!!! I wish you all of the luck in the world with your situation , it sounds like you know all about addiction and its horrible hold it can have on a person.- Your father is lucky to have you...
Helpful - 0
I have been on this forum for les than 2 weeks...have a fther who is a horrible crack addict......
Helpful - 0
Ditto! What a great post hun! Thank you so much for the lift today! You too are a very special person!

You put a smile on not just my face today but I am sure many others as well!!

Thank you!

Sending many thoughts and prayers your way for you and your family!

Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.