Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

A prayer for Oneway

you said you needed a miracle.
I wish that I could hold your hand, but I can't.  I will be waiting for you on the other side.
I wish that I could bear your pain, but I can't  You chose it, it chose you.  I can only walk beside you and feed you when your hungry and give you water when your thirsty.  
I wish that I could lock the door and keep the demons at bay but you have the key to lock.
You said you needed a miracle.  I believe you already have it.  You just have to open your heart.

Oneway I only have 2 things love and forgiveness.  
I'm so very deeply sorry for whatever wrongs I have committed, and greivances I have caused and pain I have inflicted I'm so deeply sorry.  I forgive myself so that I can be strong for you.
I love you.  I have so much, I have more than I need so take some of mine I give it to you freely.  I will love myself so that I can be strong for you.
I forgive any and everyone including myself that has inflicted pain, heartache and sadness.  I don't want to carry it anymore.  I give it up.  I release it. I will forgive to make myself strong for you.  
I'm so sorry, I love you, I forgive everything. ephelba
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
What a beautiful prayer. I will pray that oneway finds the miracle within.
Helpful - 0
That WAS (IS) an amazing prayer--T Y !!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.