Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

OXY G/F!!???

Hey hun..never heard anything more back from you. I hope you have finally got some rest. I am going to try now to do the same. E-mail me anytime or post to me on here. Hope you have a calm and restfull night hun!
Hope to see you tomorrow!

Thinking of you....

Tracy
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Morning girl...
yea I let my cousin on the computer when he came in and just my luck he had some herbs....So...In the end...I slept...Up and rearing to go now....So I am at least a little more rested then I was yesterday which will more than likely make for a better day today!! Its a tester today...I have to run some errands in town...however I am bringing someone to have around and talk to when I feel like goign to places I dont need to be........So maybe a little added help will keep me away from the stress of it...

Wish me luck!! I am getting this little one ready for school....so I am going to have myself some breakfast..I am feeling weak today and a can of V8 that always helps me in the morning.....

I am really glad to have you around here...You just brighten me up there girl!! I hope your night was okay..you got some rest also...You need..its great to think of others..and, I know..it keeps us outta of our ****...but if you dont take care of you...who will? I dont know about you...but to acheieve balance in my life is difficult........Anyways, your in my thoguhts today and I hope to chat with you soon again!!

*hugs*
Helpful - 0
Awww....I was wondering when I didn't hear anything back. Oh well...you got some rest though..AMEN right?

Today is a new day..........

Huggs
Tracy
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.