Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

It sure gets quiet this time of night around here.

Just an observation.
26 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's a good thing we were laughing too--this way, you were laughing WITH us and not AT us. :)
Helpful - 0
LOL! I have to say thanks for the chuckle in your posts! You two goin gback and forth, I was laughing and actually OUT LOUD too sitting here all alone the dogs/cats and I. LOL.

Was a cute thread, I must say! I wondered myself why your ID was gjgjgj repeatedly. LOL..and Jessica's comment:
even though your username is like some sort of tragic typo by an obsessive compulsive...I had to laugh at her comment. I love your sence of humor!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huggs

TRacy
Helpful - 0
Talk to you in the morning.

good night all.
Helpful - 0
AIM doesn't work here.

Go to Yahoo and download yahoo messenger.

Let me know when you get it downloaded.

We can send instant messages to others also.
Helpful - 0
Don't know how -- I have AOL but can't figure out that stuff--how does it work?
Helpful - 0
do you use messenger?
Helpful - 0
Have a good last 'hoor-ah' will look for your posts! Jessica
Helpful - 0
This has been a very enlightening evening.  You make sure you post sometime tomorrow.  Stay clean.  I care about you and everyone here.
Helpful - 0
Oh, I just used to work for this organization that helped sex workers. A lot of my girlz used to call me 'bookie' (sweetie) and apparently, I learned, 'wurd' means 'word' that means 'true' but then can beome 'tru dat' and then you canh add 'bookie' on the end of that and it can be 'true dat bookie' which means 'you're right sweetie'. it's very simple.only not.
Helpful - 0
I don't get that one.  Explain.
Helpful - 0
wurd, bookie. jessica
Helpful - 0
Don't judge a poster-BOY by his keyboard ?
Helpful - 0
I was high when I picked that username.  Here is the story. I kept trying usernames and with this dial up connection, it was taking forever because every username I tried was taken. Finally I got pissed and just hit any keys repetitively.  LOL.
Anyway, I am addicted to you and your sense of humor.  Keep talking, you make me forget a lot of things.  I hope you can overlook my username.  Don't judge a poster by his keyboard?

Helpful - 0
Please don't quit your day job. BUT, also, PLEASE don't quit posting your thoughts ... and your jokes, I guess.  HUGZZ!
Helpful - 0
LOL.  Keep it up.
Helpful - 0
I know. I'm addictive. That's why everything gets addicted to me. You see, it's the VIKES that had to kick ME--I had noproblem letting 'em go, they just couldn't put me down. Anyway, truth be known, I love you, too--even though your username is like some sort of tragic typo by an obsessive compulsive.
Helpful - 0
Didn't like that one Arlington addict. How about this one?

The Denvers were having a family get together in honor of grandma who had just turned 90.Being of an extreme age everyone pretty much had their eyes on grandma. As the party wore on grandma began to lean to one side. No sooner did this happen then someone would straighten her up. This happened often. Grandma would lean to one side or the other but there was always someone there to straighten her up. On little boy coming over to give grandma a hug noticed tears in the elderly woman's eyes. the youngster said"What's wrong grandma ,why are you crying?"    "They won't let me fart."
Helpful - 0
How did you know?  I am madly in love with you.  I miss you so much.  Please contact me again.

JOE
Helpful - 0
that was funny! (guess it still is -- duh)
Helpful - 0
Thanks, I needed that!
Helpful - 0
You just want to make sure you see all my posts bc you love me. I know, it's obvious. :) Jessica
Helpful - 0
You need to be perked up so here goes.

Two priests died and went to heaven. At the gate St. Peter told them that the heavenly computer was down and that it would be about a week before he could admit them. "While you are waiting,I would like to send you both back to earth as anything you want to be and, when the computer is fixed, I will bring you back," said St Peter. The first priest said" I would like to be an eagle and soar all through the mountains, woods and lakes." "Granted"  The other priest said " All my life I have been celibate, just for a week I would like to change that." "In what way," said St. Peter  "Well," said the priest " For the week I would like to be a stud." "Granted " was the reply. As soon as the computer was fixed the priest who was an eagle was quickly found and let into heaven. The computer operator came out to the gate and said "I have looked everywhere but I can't find the  other priest, do you know where he is?" "I certainly do" said St.Peter "He is on a snow tire somewhere in saskatchewan."
Helpful - 0
I come around here three or four times a week.  Like you said, it really helps.  It seems like some are here and then gone.  If you keep checking back, they seem to show up again.  I watch another forum but I haven't signed up yet.  I just read it.  I guess I am too lazy to do the signup part.  I tried using the AIM thing the other day and never could get it to work.  I would have had to change the proxy settings and just didn't want to fool with it.  Whoever posted it had a good idea.  I wish this forum would put the most recent post up top no matter which thread it is.  It just is very hard to follow a thread that may be two or three days old.  Perhaps whoever is moderating or watching could make a little change.  

JOE
Helpful - 0
I hope not.  I guess everyone gets tired of me posting my weird thoughts.  LOL.  It helps me to "talk" to others.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.