Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Has anyone had any problems with their LEFT side hurting?...

The past week I have this odd dull pain in my left side. It is directly below my rib. And it bothers me sitting. And at times when I move it feels as if something stretches real far, feals really wierd and painful. Then other times it just feels like something is in there, like bulging out or something.

Hard to describe. But now I am worried that maybe it is from all the hydro's..like toxicity or something. B/c tonight I got on and off a few sharp pains in my RIGHT side too. But they did not stay. And my stomach is just HUGE...I was hoping that would start to go down as I tapered. I have been reading that you can have this toxicity up to 72 hours before you even know it.
Now I am all scared and freaking out!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
no word I have anumber i can call but not sure if i should or wait longer w/out going into detail he and i have alot in common im afraid he is 1 using 2 dead 3 hiding being that I have been a nast thug most of my lfe I will go w/1or 2 should I call?
Helpful - 0
Good morning everyone.

Thanks for the responses.

Yeah chem.that is what I am afraid of.
*sigh*

How are you doing? Any word yet on MIA?
Helpful - 0
gee you leave for a day and look what happens!!!!  any way i get pains in my sides but I know im having kidney troubles liver hanging in there if you think its getting worse then call dr hope you feeling ok other wise
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I wouldn't get too freaked out. Wait and see if it is still like this tommorrow. I have never heard of anyone I know having that. If you need to chat I am here, well here and shopping for a dress online for a wedding .
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.