A
A
A
Close

good morning whos awake?

hello to all feezing my ass off again hope its warmer where you are lol
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Morning.....How are you feeling today? Other than freaking cold...Its freezing here too......I havent even had my morning smoke yet lol I have tgo go outside...Cuts back on smoking though lol

Helpful - 0
Yup...  Going to be 74 today  Sorry :~)
Helpful - 0
I know what you mean haveto go outside at my friends house and it sucks 74huh? my nephew is going to freeze
Helpful - 0
I have no flippin idea what that works Cuz its different in Canada but its like minus 20 here and feels like minus 28.....Cold enough..and to think Ihave to go see the nurse today...Lucky me lol
Helpful - 0
Hey, I've tried two times to pull a stone and it's not right.  I've got a lot to do today which is a good thing.  So I need to get some things in order and then I think I'll be in a better place to pull.  Have a good day.
Helpful - 0
ok have a good day let me know what happens
Helpful - 0
Hi Chem! Not sure what time you posted this but wanted to say 'hi'. It's a little hard to keep track of everyone as there are many more folks on the MB (which is a GOOD thing, to be sure) and loads more 'questions'. Anyway, hope you are doing well! Jessica
Helpful - 0
G'morn to I only got a few mins. off to work day 3
9 years same job never late once been late everyday
this week so I must start earlier getting ready!!
not so cold here but heavy rain is coming.
all have good day + you chem
the rock!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
oh about 700am early yuck!!!
Helpful - 0
Good morning all. Its is so cold here. We are at -6 now and looks like it will be that way all week. ERRRRR I wish I were somewhere warm. LOL I hope everyone has a great day. Heather
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.