Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To all geeting ready for work!!

I must go in early today will be back later!! Question has anyone
posted from work computer. I'm worried that I/T will find it. I have total access on my own account at work any computer I want!!!
peranoa I guess!!!!!
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm a tech/engineer High speed color & blk. copiers and
printers. not to much on network side!!
thank you for info.
the rock!!!!
Helpful - 0
As a long time Tech worker, please heed this warning from me:

ALWAYS assume that EVERYTHING YOU DO ON YOUR COMPUTER AT WORK is being monitored.

It's possible, and most times, even if the direction isn't given from the top, the techs will do it anyway, because they can.

(A warning to all the bosses who aren't as tech savvy: YOU'RE BEING WATCHED TOO.)

Not saying that anything will necessarily come out of it, but if you simply don't want anyone at work knowing you visit this page, let alone post to it, then you can't visit this page at work. Plain and simple.

BNB
Helpful - 0
yes, I would agree that most often, ALL your activity on your computer can be tracked. The question is whether or not management has the time/need/curiosity to do that!!
Helpful - 0
In my experience with work, I.T can see every page we go to from their computers....AT least that is how its been at jobs I am aware of...They can view everything nad is posted on their computer...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.