Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

rls

Hello to all,I hope everyone is hanging in there and doing good ! can someone please tell me the name of the stuff for restless legs
                     Thanks
                         Tim
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
This thread is 8 years old.  Might have better luck starting your own thread. RLS is common. Do a search for it. Walgreens sells Hylands which helps I'm told. Good luck. Please keep posting and let us know how she is doing
Helpful - 0
My wife got RLS while pregnant with my 4 year old and 2 year old but it has never ended after being pregnant with my daughter (2yrs) today we had MRI fine after putting together multiple new symptoms: restless only on left side of body all day n night, past week she started having muscle spasms in her left side of her face and headaches. She got a new eye prescription which is 2x the intensity on her left. We are wIting on dr findings and very scared. Please gelp
Helpful - 0
It is called Hylands Restful Legs, they seel it at any drugstore or health store.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.