Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

It's 9:46 why does time go slow

This is awful.  I am feeling okay, no discomfort (knock on wood) there shouldn't be I took 1 10mg oxy at 7am but my body is saying "your feeling great, but don't you want to feel better?  Just 1/2 a Norco"  Ok chugging the starbucks.....  Mmmmm cinnomon Dolce Latte with a shot of white chocolate... that will do the trick right?  I feel ok inside, just lacking energy to really do anything.  It's only 9:49 UUUGGGHHHH how many hours are there in a day again?  This isn't fun anymore.  So yesterday I managed to get through with no Norco just the 4 10mg oxy's.  Wonder if I can get through today on 3 oxy's or the same 4 just spread out further apart in time.  I guess only the day will tell right?  Damn 9:52 *tap tap* is this clock working?  I think it is going too slow.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I know what you mean...It is 12:54 here and I feel like I've been up for days!!  We are just counting the minutes to recovery I guess or counting the time thatwe have behind us...I don't know.  I keep walking away and coming back to this forum...not quite sure what to do with myself.  Keep going and check the batteries in your clock!!!God Bless!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i would try spreading them out farther, then going to 3 a day.. just my opinion of course. even starting to spread them just an hour or two longer gets you a little closer to being done..
Helpful - 0
So I made it the 10am mark, of course my next dose is due at 1pm.... Hmmmm 1 O'Clock somewhere right?  Uggghhh I am drinking a lot of coffee, peeing, drinking, peeing, walking the house too, then I came back to the couch and laptop and "plop" Guess I can run a de-wrinkle mode on the dryer.  Wait for it to end so I can be there to hang it as soon as it is done.  Oh fun :)  Hmmmm there is that foldable laundry over there on the foyer I am sure hubby would like to walk in the house without looking at that pile.  Why do the little things seem so big?
Helpful - 0
Brushing my teeth seemed like a huge deal!!! Pretty pathetic!  All you can do is go minute by minute!
Helpful - 0
Brushing my teeth... wooo hooo that should cover about 10 minutes right.  Okay chugging the rest of the latte so I can start scrubbing :)   First gotta pee :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.