Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

I'm alive-but ot well...

hello all-I am so sorry for the delay in getting o here-make a very long week short-I was hospitalized Sunday ight ad Monday-liver count was very bad-convulsios, and many more episodes with heart troubles-after many tests, truth was told-I am back ON MY OWN!  Can u believe our medical system????  Once again I was told to go to Ted Broek hosp for rehab-once again, a list of docs printed for detox treatments-but not one in-house rehab is offered!!  I have blue cross PPO!!  I cannot believe this!  I still had meds to come home to-they made me comfy as possible while in hospital-kept me hydrated-gave me something or anxiety-gave me all clear on blood pressure meds-sent me on my way!  UNBELIEVABLE!  So-here i am on my own (with hubby) to go at it a second try-but going to addictionoligist tomorrow-my question is-which is better ( and this VERY IMPORTANT questions are for all who will respond by experience only please)-1) Which is better-Suboxone or Subutex?  What is the difference between these two? 3) What if any withdrawal symptoms will I experience WHILE on these meds?  
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
i want to know more about your liver, if mot to personal?
I've been taking 15-20 lorcets 10/650 for 5 yrs and am so worried what my liver is like from the high tylenol i;ve taken, is t pill related?
Helpful - 0
THEY TOLD ME VERY VERY LOW ENZYMES-DEathly low-other than that i have this test sheet with a bunch of numbers and codes-i hope this helpds?
Helpful - 0
sorry, but do you know why? did it have to do w/ pills?
Helpful - 0
Yes-due to the amount of tylenol I was told-it abuses liver
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.