Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

here are some ways to find relief in your hydro or oxy codone withdrals . hope it helps .

Im not going to brag . but i have just returned from the med detox center in oklahoma city . I owe that place my life . I have quit pills and i dont even crave them anymore because i know what i will go through if i start up again . as an added bonus they got me off of ciggs too! the refferal center is a state funded facility that only takes a processing fee of 150$ and thats all . you dont even need it to get in the door they will put u on a payment plan if needed . but if you cant possibly go to a place like that then i have learned some things there that take away your withdrawl symptoms . Cata press is a blood pressure med that takes away the restless leg sydrome , a muscel relaxer for the pain so u dont have to take the pills , vitamin b for energy and if you can get it Librium to replace the hydro and or oxy codone . the librium might be hard to get from the doctor but if you have the rest of the meds or access to them above then your withdrawls will be tollerable . they also gave us trazadone for sleep but you wont get that anywhere . lots of tylenol pm extra strength will get u the sleep u need . also a very hot shower for bout 5 min and then turn the water ice cold for 5 more min. will help tremendously it sucks at first but after you get out u will feel the relief ( called a roman shower.) There is hope out there friends and i know what you are going through . if you have pills left , give them to someone you trust to give you the correct dosage per day and learn to deal with a lil pain. its better than dependancy
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am very happy for you does this place also Guarantee that you will never replaspe?
I learned something a long time ago if you want a Guarantee by a toaster.........

congratuations for getting through the first face of addiction with drawls.
I hope your following up with some after care...
Helpful - 0
yes it offers NA meetings on my college campus and i have a sponsor on campus also here at LU . but i can honestly say that i have no desire to take a pill or be anything other than what i naturaly am .Being detoxed was a part of what helped me but actually seeing other ppl go through detox as meth additct and alcoholics and zanax realy makes you look at your life compared to the others and realize that they are probly thinking the same thing about you . its an experience that i recomend to anyone and everyone . even if you have already detoxed on your own , GO it WILL change your life drasticly. much love in recovery chris
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.