Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

good morning to all...

good morning to everyone. just checking in,i have absolutely nothing to do today....actually that's a lie, i will be playing "mind games w/ cravings" ALL DAY, LOL... someone please keep me busy........
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Isnt' that when the cravings are the worst. I am off work til Thurs. and my children are all in school today. At least they were off yesterday and they kept me busy.     Sometimes it is so hard to be alone with myself and my thoughts.  I have been off and on the site all day today. (I'm on the east coast so it as afternoon for me.  Hope you get through your cravings like I'm trying to do! Have a good AM!!!!
Peace,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
you are so right... i almost get anxious when i know i have a day all alone by myself, nothing to do but think. i dont even watch t.v., i try, i look at it, but i'm stuck in my own head.

WE CAN DO IT.....
Helpful - 0
wow tink we have a celebrity among us
thanks for joining ben Bugsy Segal..lol
Hows your buddy Mr. Lansky doing?????
Helpful - 0
who's, mr. lansky?
Helpful - 0
Sorry In college I did a lot of papers on the Mafia.
Meyer Lansky is said to be the most successful gangster of all times.
There were four guys who all grew up together in NY
Segal, Lansky, Luciano, and Costello
Meyer Lansky Jewish was born Maier Suchowljansky
Together they formed Murder INC. and killed then the boss of bosses Joe Masseria and the four took power. Lansky went to Cuba and made millions,,,sorry rambling.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
someone will be around here there always is. i will not,have to go to appt with endodontist and then work. just keep posting thru your cravings and be here if a new person comes along, you may have strength to give someone else.
Helpful - 0
hey Tink,,bugz here,,here off and on usually after relapse..like now,,anyways,,take care and I'll be reading,,bugz
Helpful - 0
thanks guys, it means alot to me when someone responds to my posts... makes me feel "special"
Helpful - 0
I am here, I am obsessing too.  Everyday as much research I have done and as many detoxes I have been through you would think I was a addictionologist, cant spell.  It sucks, I hate it, I hate the disease, I hate everything about it.  Im sorry I am not very positive I feel like I will be like this forever,, I hope your day is good..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.