Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

checking in Girlybuff

Girlybuff just wanted to see how you are doing today.  I know it's going to be a good day!  Hope you are feeling it too!
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
147172 tn?1226758178
Hi.  I had a hell of a night.  I was up all night here and there with the baby who doesn't feel well and I tossed and turned a lot but I am finally out of bed for the day....
I don't feel good, but I, well, I'm a little afraid to say, I think I might feel better.
y nose isn't as stuffed or runny, and my skin isn't crawling nearly as much.
I still feel like I've been hit by a truck.
How about you?
Thanks for asking!!
:)    
Helpful - 0
good morning sweetie, i didnt sleep well last night either, had a chance to sleep in for once and of cours i was wide-eyed by 6:30am!!! have to work this afternoon and wish i had more sleep. how's the baby? i'm sure knowing the baby isnt feeling well makes it hard to sleep. please remind me, i get so confused w/ so many stories here. are you tapering or c/t?
Helpful - 0
147172 tn?1226758178
It's c/t for me.  I just needed to stop prolonging the inevitable.......
IT's probably been the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with next to giving birth.  
How are you today?
Helpful - 0
i went c/t about 2 weeks ago, but i've cheated a little here and there. had a root canal done, OUCH, and a tooth pulled, which isnt healing right and is killing me. but i'm proud of myself regardless. i went c/t from 10-15 lorcets 10mg. i few vic 5mg her and there dont do sh*t for me really, but help wiht the pain. I'm not a taper kind of person, its just to easy to take an xtra one all the time, rationalizing it w/ it wont matter in the end i have to deal w/ inevitably... My mind LOVES tricking me...
Helpful - 0
147172 tn?1226758178
Yeah mine too.  I would rather feel like total **** for about 4-5 days than feel a little shitty for a month you know?
I'm just so tired.  I have no strength and can't even think clearly.
Helpful - 0
have you been taking vitamins? B12 has helped me alot w/ energy, i take it by injection, but is just as effective in pill form. Drink lots of water too, not only will it help flush your system, but keep you from dehydrating, which causes fatigue... Keep strong you can do this and remember we all have to take..."baby steps"

luv ya,
tink
Helpful - 0
I'm in alot of pain this morning, but i took a motrin (do otc drugs really work?)We'll see if that helps!  I'm going to take a nice hot shower now. My kids just left for school after being home for the last 10 days.  I feel like dancing!  It is tough detoxing with kids around!
Helpful - 0
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, the vitamins also help.  Like tink said, I take the B vitamins and the VM75 (a multi).  The other day I drank a big bottle of green tea not realizing it had caffeine in it.  I was shaking all day, couldn't understand why I was palpitating and nervous! DUH!  So now I just drink LOTS of water when my stomach can take it.  

Helpful - 0
147172 tn?1226758178
I don't know how you did it with kids around.  I'm pretty much useless right now.  My mother is doing everything.  Thank God for her!
I am not feeling that well.  I'm very weak, mostly from not eating.  I am trying to keep water down but it doesn't always work.
I HATE this whole process......
I'm going to go lie down for a bit.  
I'll be back.
Have a good day until then and thanks so much again!!
Helpful - 0
Resting is good, your body neeeds it!  Remember YOU CAN DO THIS!  Have a restful and healing great day.  I'll be back tonight.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.