Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

oxycontins how long do they stay in your system for?

i have been taking oxycontins for about a 6 month period although over the last 2 months its been an everyday occurance? I was wondering how long they will stay in my system if i have be go to get drug tested? its day 2 for me c/t
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I need some help with some questions I have in regards to oxycontin.  I used to take 80-100mg twice a day but managed to get down to 20mg 3 times a day in the last couple of months.  I really want to get off of them and feel tired and crappy on them.  I was put on them 2 years ago from multiple surguries. How bad will the withdrawal symptoms be? anything that helps get through them and how long will it last?
Helpful - 0
I have been taking less then a 40 mg oxycontin for 2 months everyday
and i have a pee test coming up, how many days should i stop before to
make sure its a clean test? its very important it comes clean please
let me know i have heard 35-40 days is this true? or are they scaring
me?
Helpful - 0
I think I might have answered this in my other post but here goes, should be 1 to 4 days, good luck!!!
Helpful - 0
If you have been on a binge or taking them for a long time it can be up to 5-7 days.......
Helpful - 0
I don't know I guess I have heard 3 days before.  BUT stay on and someone will know.  You may have to wait a moment or two, but there are people that can help you with this question....good LUck.  We are here to listen and talk if you need to.

Peace~
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.