Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Signing off for the night

My teenagers are home...and I have to run....

For those that were interested in the dreamcatchers...email me at the address I left...

Good night folks, good luck..and see yous around tomorrow......I might get a chance to check in before bed..but sometimes I pass out lol early......Thank goodness for pot.....

Well Im okay...Marcie, I know youd like to know...Im going to get focused and take a break for myself..have a bath and just keep calm.....I really hate this.....I feel like Im crazy...and pheraps I am....I htink i am lol

night everyone and try to keep postive thoughts....Im going to send you all them thru my prayers......

Look, I was frustrated out of no where, I came, I blabbed, I left, God got in my way.....Held on...and here I sit...
Wow what a day!!
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bless you mama!

Peace~
Helpful - 0
Bless you girl!!

Have a good one at the meeting tonight!! Im so glad some of you are going thru with it...Meetings  can be wikked tools to get clean.....a solid support group...
I knwo I was leaving but the heck with the teenagers...they are always online lol my turn lol
Helpful - 0
Sent you an email...not sure that you got it...came back delivery system problem encountered???
Helpful - 0
sorry about that...I wonder if I typed it right

charity_wasse_feir***@****

Try that...
Helpful - 0
My email is ***@**** if you don't get the last one I sent.
Helpful - 0
Hey girl,
I sent you an email anyways.....

Just to add you to my address........

Helpful - 0
Hey there...Yep Im really going now..I have to get going and get my butt in gear here...

Thanks folks, and again if I dont check in tonight!! I will be back in the morning...

God bless you all

increase Peace
*and Love*
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.