Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

does the sneezing ever stop

7 days and still sneezing whats up my heads gonna burst.guess my bodys trying to get this s.it out,anyone know?
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I sneezed over 2 weeks after. Sorry. Make a big production over it and try to make it funny is best advice I can give.
Helpful - 0
mans advide ia good...make it into a comedic episode...i have seen posts on here that said a month or two...at least you still can play the o im sick thing around your guys and boss maybe...but it doesnt sound like you want or need to take anymore time off...

try to see how many different kind of sneezes you can make...maybe theres a section in the guiness book for it...lmao...

i was no help at all, and sorry that i made light of your serious situation...still praying for you...

love, natasha
Helpful - 0
I am 1 day clean and was wondering what's with all this sneezing, guess I know now. At least it's not a cold :-)
Helpful - 0
I still sneeze, not as often but at least 3-4 x/day.  I'm actually getting used to it and when people say "Bless You" I feel like saying, "That's not necessary, it's just a w/d sneeze!!!!
Helpful - 0
Believe it or not, my crazy sneezing didn't stop for a good 4-5 months. I don't remember the exact day, but I know that was the point it went back to normal.
Helpful - 0
Wow. . .not to sound cliche', but I too am sneezing my brains out and was wondering what was up.  No kidding.  Hmmm, that's pretty strange, huh?  Day five.  Out of five days, 1 night of sleep.  I am sooooooo tired and have to practice tonight (I am a drummer), ugh!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.