Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

To: bowhunter71064

I tried to respond to your post on 3-5 because it was so inspiring but my computer was having definite problems last night.
I just want you to know that I follow your posts because they are inspiring and encouraging and like you said, everyone needs encouragement and support from someone.  Because I live alone and none of my friends and family know about my addiction, this board has been my support.  Today is day 12 c/t from the 480 mg oxy per day for over two years.  I think it's been  the hardest thing I've ever done and it ain't over yet!
Thank you for your encouragement.  I'm going to post later about the day I had yesterday and that I actually slept last night for over two hours - actually about five hours.
Yodes a/k/a Yoda99
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Wow you are something else!  I've been having this struggle because it's time to get my script filled and my legs really, really hurt.  I can't stand on them for very long without pain killers.  So I'm really having this mental struggle.  Could I get a refill and just eat 1 when I needed it?  Or would I do like I was: eat them like candy.  It seems I'm an all or nothing person.  But you are so encouraging and I thank you for that.  And I'm really proud of you!  Really, really proud!
Yoda
Helpful - 0
you go girl.you can do anything you put your mind to.im on day 14 now i got this thing beat now,i started doing oxys on weekends with my wife and just have kinky sex all night.i still think about it even now,i think ah a couple oxys 1 for 1 for the wife just like old days,but then i come to reality and then i say i know what will happen ill be back in the same boat i just got out of.so know more kinky sex anymore.but pther than that im back to normal i still dont get full 8 hours sleep yet. i get about 5 or 6 but im up in the middle of night for maybe an hour.but im not tired till 9 or 10 pm.so i deal with it.oh yeah i still got rls but i got reguip for that.stick it out yoda try other methods for your pain streching i started on treadmill. your doing great if you can deal with your pain then you dont need them dam oxys.    your a winner welcome back to the real world           the bowhunter  very proud of my 14 days c/t
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.