Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
190466 tn?1215884854

back from N/A

hey my good friends, 1st n/a meeting in 5 yrs and now i see what ive been missing. they dont give 4 mth chips but still had lots of fun and my sober wife went w/me,pretty cool. it was a 12 and 12 meeting met some great people, also traded my dirty one for a clean one. one guys my age and done it all and has 12 yrs, maybe my sponsor? got some numbers too. addictedlovers is your daughter ok. or just having a bad day? anyone heard from tink i know she was in some pain yesterday love and prayers Clay TX creek ya doin ok today lol
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am so glad to hear that you guys are doing really good.  It makes me happy.  You know what would make me sooooo happy is if we had checkers here. That is one thing I miss about Florida, I love checkers,, yummy.  Keep up the good work, yu are a cool inspiration,, luv, g
Helpful - 0
yum...mexican...i havent had much food since we started the miracle pill...am tying to down a little checkers...yuck...but its food...

anyway...im glad to hear you enjoyed N/A...i havent been in a while, but with these drs you have to o to groups...so, cool...

as far as my daughter is concerned...i think she was body snatched today...lmao...she was just so naughty today...but as i walk past her room and see her there sleeping, i just laugh and laugh at the thought of the things she said today...my 4 yr old...lol...so funny...
i really am happy your wife joined you tonight...i cant stress enough the value of being able to have that person to talk to and know the pain you are going through...much like this site...

let me know how dinner was...love, natashs
Helpful - 0
190466 tn?1215884854
be back soon,and feels great to be functioning alittle again love and prayers Clay TX
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.