Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

For those that are concerned

Hey there folks...I got annoyed earlier...I hate running around and doing this and that and back and forth...drives me a bit nuts...even more so when your in WD STAGE.....So I had to be MIA for a while..had to run to town and pick up the little one at school, then come home...see the chores were getting done..supervise the kids ya know...then off again...because I had to pick up the woman of the house...Yep theres another one here, I live in her house...and she has 3 kids.....So it gets really busy after school.......

So Im back home..have been for about an hour..and of course the one teenager was online..and the house wasnt getting done...so us ladies had to put our warden clothes on and drill sgt...moods...ya know lol

So Im back...Im extermly tired........and really just want to sleep...but I cant....You see...Im out of pot..and I cant sleep without it...and well here I am...getting frustrated because its loud and I wanted to watch a movie..but too loud for that...So here I sit and came online....

Thanks folks, I worry about you's as much as you do me...and I love you's all......I am so grateful to have a place to come such as this......

8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I havent picked up....
and no one is dead...so these are all good signs lol
Helpful - 0
Good to hear your ok,

Choo

Busy day A?  Thats good

Choo
Helpful - 0
your really keeping it together girl.  I know its really hard and without your sleep aide.  Keep typing and reading b/c we are all here for you.  I hope your night goes well.
Helpful - 0
ME TOO........

The little one is passing out...SLOWLY...Thank goodness......

which doesnt help me for sleep..but I am going to head in the tub soon and sit in it and throw in some epson salts.....I didnt have to go for my 7 klm walk today...THANK GOODNESS...........I dontthink I would ahve made it...I would have surely passed out though...but sure as hell not in bed lol...ay know...

So Im here for a little while...Im a little sore to sit up though..and not sure how long I can keep this up...so I might be signing out soon

HOw are you guys doing tonight? All is well in your land? Need anything an ear? a hug...I give goooood hugs lol......

Anyways, Love yous all
Helpful - 0
what is choo?
Helpful - 0
Choo is my husband who has "hijacked"  my nickname and posts as Desparate Wife but signs off as Choo so everybody knows it's him and not me.

-MEG
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
so glad to hear from you :)
Helpful - 0
Well....My day is coming to a close...and Im still pill free...and pot free lol too..which doesnt sit well..but no worries that will be all fixed up soon enough!!

Im going to soak in a hot tub..........with epson salts...........and just relax...the bathroom is the quietest place....ya know...Need to get lost in a book......

Love you all...and Good night!!

Please everyone...Take care of yourselves tonight..and if you cant...fake it till you make it...and

HAPPY THOUGHTS!! And POSITIVE THINKING....even if you dont believe it....

Love you all...and goodnight!!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.