Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day 3

Okay so I am on day 3 and have not had a wink of sleep. My legs and my feet are really achy and hurting. I went off of all my meds so it's really bad now. I have RLS to begin with. I tried to go back to sleep earlier but couldn't. Then I decided to f it and got up took a shower, got dressed, put on tennis shoes, ouch! Started to do housework, laundry etc. When all hell broke loose. I started to feel again, and I don't like it. I looked in the mirror and did not even regognize myself. I had three surgeries last year and my ex broke up with me because I just wasn't getting any better. Well that was in October, why the heck can't I stop thinking about it. It's ridiculous! Anyways the crying spell is over, but I know if I had some pills I would have taken a whole mouth full. Does anyone know when we start to get over all these emotions coming back?
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Also is it okay to take Motrin 800mg every 3 hours?
Helpful - 0
An adult person is allowed as much s 3200 mg of Ibrophen in a given day.....if you think that is too high...Consult your doctor...
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
you can't take that dose more than 3-4 times a day.. so I would try even 4-6 hours if you can.. it says 3200mgs is the maximum dosage for a day..
Helpful - 0
The Motrin definately helps but space it out every 6 hrs max!   You are at the toughest point of w/d so hang in....you will start to feel better soon....my emotions were all over the place at this point of w/d so I do know things seem a lot worse but your emotions too will get better....you have to give your body and mind time to heal!  We are all here if you need to vent....I did a hell of a lot of venting and it does help some!  

Ride this out.....it is  worth it to get your life back!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Thank you so much for your reply, my emotions are everywhere today and I cannot seem to stop crying! lol Hopefully it will stop soon and I will stop aching and finally sleep so I can get out for awhile.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.