Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Tomorrow is day 4

If I can sleep tonight I am going to venture out to the store tomorrow. Does anyone have any idea as to what will help me? I have not slept or eaten in three days?
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Girl you gotta eat something... get some bananas, and some Ensure drink that i mentioned earlier.. crackers are light.. start small since you havent eaten if a few days... pick up  some Hylands Restful Leg tabs.. and some Melatonin or Unisom.. Also B-12 helps get your energy back.. I like it in that Emergen-Cee powder drink stuff..
Helpful - 0
Where do I get the hylands restfull legs stuff at? I have no one here to help me. And I am starting to feel really wierd.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
aw, honey I wish i could take you shopping.. Hylands is sold at places like Walgreens.. what else do you think you need.. any other symptoms??
Helpful - 0
thanks for talking to me, i have a headache, vomiting, diarreha, chills, sweats, really really bad rls, and i cannot stop crying.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Make a list...Immodium for the obvious:)  Hylands for RLS, Motrin for the headache and generally achiness..,  Melatonin or Unisom heck buy both that way if one doesn't work you have a back up.. salty foods help retain body heat.. get some gatorade... you need fluids..
Helpful - 0
Okay I am making al list now, thank you, if you think of anything else please let me know.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I will.. and i am here if you need anything else..
Helpful - 0
The most important thing is to keep up the " I can do it " attitude you seem to have gotten here
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
You should start feeling a lil better tommorrow..I hope you get a few hours of sleep tonight.. get to the store and get your supplies you still have a few more days of feeling less than human..

stephanie
Helpful - 0
I just wanted to write and say a big thank you for talking to me earlier, I am feeling much better and just made some chicken soup. I found some immodium in my cupboard, so I took a couple. I called someone and they told me they will go shopping with me tomorrow to help me out. I am just glad that you were right there because I was gonna lose it. The last time I went the w/d's I ended up overdosing on whatever I could find. Your time and your words today helped me more than you know.
Jennifer
Helpful - 0
I just wanted to write and say a big thank you for talking to me earlier, I am feeling much better and just made some chicken soup. I found some immodium in my cupboard, so I took a couple. I called someone and they told me they will go shopping with me tomorrow to help me out. I am just glad that you were right there because I was gonna lose it. The last time I went the w/d's I ended up overdosing on whatever I could find. Your time and your words today helped me more than you know.
Jennifer
Helpful - 0
I just wanted to write and say a big thank you for talking to me earlier, I am feeling much better and just made some chicken soup. I found some immodium in my cupboard, so I took a couple. I called someone and they told me they will go shopping with me tomorrow to help me out. I am just glad that you were right there because I was gonna lose it. The last time I went thru w/d's I ended up overdosing on whatever I could find. Your time and your words today helped me more than you know.
Jennifer
Helpful - 0
oops i didn't mean to do it so many times.......
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Like i said hang in there.. you will be ok..all this shitty feeling is only temporary.. I am here anytime..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.