Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Late Friday Night Check In

I am gonna head to bed soon..about an hour.. its 1120pm here on the east coast. Just wanted to update everyone..i have been getting lots of emails asking...and i guess I haven't really posted much regarding myself.. Its easy to get caught up helping others..especially when you have been here awhile.
My toes are healed for the most part.. at least they feel alot better.. Had more dental work this week. Still sore and swollen had 2 days where I felt like I got hit with a baseball bat. This week I plan to accelerate my taper a little. Going back to taking them every 6 hours when i broke my toes really sent me back to square one.. So this week I am gonna drop more often and try to go as long as possible without... like I was before the toe incident.
A big thank you to everyone who has been keeping tabs on me.. I appreciate it..
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My crazy shitkicken friend.  The toes are gonna bug you for awhile.  I broke only ONE of  mine a few years back and depending on the shoes it can still flair up.  Stay off platform sandals and ofcourse high heels.  Ya, feel that right now, both those babies crammed in a pump.  For some reason platforms get me too, like those shoes that your feet don't mold into, just flat...those are a drag for me.

Didn't know you had more mouth stuff too,.. bummer.  I have a cavity that i am scared to to get drilled out and replaced.  I am a dentist CHICKEN plus no insurance.  

Go to court again Monday!  No postponements this time.  We have a conference after the court trial to discuss some other matters.  May really see the light at the end of the tunnel after this one.

Love ya...sleep well.

Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
It will be good for you to get the court stuff over with.. i know it is an upsetting time. I will be here for you as you already know.. Luv you
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.