Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

advice please

I have been tapering and this is the seventh day. I went from 200 mg Ultram a day and for a week took 150mg. a day. Now I was going to go down to 100 starting tomorrow but then I will be out of pills the day before my daughters big birthday sleepover next Sat....do you think I should just go ct tomorrow or taper quickly this week. I can't decide for myself no matter what I will be uncomfortable for 6 girls to sleepover and take shopping.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
thats a tough one what I might do in that situation is be sick the day before the party and save some of the drugs you have for the birthday so you  can make it through.  children can really get on your nerves if  you have nothing I know this I have a 5 year old that never stops the energy they have is amazing. thats alot to do when you in withdrawls good luck sorta reminds me why being dependent on drugs is such a drag.
Helpful - 0
Can you cut the 100 in half. I do not know to much about ultram but, if you could do that for a few days it might help to have a 100 on the B-day. Wishing you the best of luck!
M
Helpful - 0
I agree with dyblue.  I would just keep tapering and even if you have to go a day without (like the day before) save some for the day of the party so that you can at least get through that day.
Helpful - 0
Great ideas Thank you.
Helpful - 0
I agree I would keep tapering.  By the way, your doing a great job, give yourself a pat on the back.. Way to go!!!!!  Luv, G
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.