Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

There is JOYFUL ENERGY on this forum tonight..

The energy on the forum is so positive tonight.  I have made one of those connections this evening, you know, those connections where you could have written the words yourself???  Yup, hasn't happened in awhile, but it did today and tonight. There is someone new (to me) called sandha (?) and I swear we are on the very same page.  Almost creeps me out when that happens because I know the pain she is in and I know the suffering she is experiencing...I have empathy for this new "ME" on the forum..if we could only bottle all the courage and goodness of the people seeking to heal here, it would be a powerful energy.  I am not saying she isn't unique.  She is in her very, very special way but isn't it just cruel how we all suffer the same pain.  We all want the same release of guilt and lies and years of abusing our bodies.  

Knowing there are success stories from people JUST LIKE ME, I am humbled and honored to be here. I am feeling an energy and love that first drew me to this way of communicating. I never said I was an addict until I came here.  Now I know more about addiction than I ever thought I could learn. I want to follow in their "successful recovery" shoes and make everyone proud.  Especially myself.  

PRIDE instead of LIES,,,,quote that steph!   ha
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
her name is Singha... just so you know.. I was reading your posts back and forth..

"PRIDE INSTEAD OF LIES"   CREEK
Consider it quoted..
Helpful - 0
Sweet Jesus help me tonight, I called phony a man, and I called singha simba or something like that.  I stand corrected.  And I stand quoted as well!!  Thanks hun!  You're the best.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.