Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Day one..not by design

Hey I just got on.  I was so tired last night I couldnd't see straight to type.  I haven't had a good nights sleep in a long time.  I was so sad yesterday I think I cried myself sleepy.

I am out today, so we all know what I am experiencing.  Don't really even want to talk about it.  Stuck on the couch being a potato.  I did get out yesterday and walk the dog.  Glory be.
How everyong hanging.  Thanks for the words on me e-mai; today oxy and steph.

My husband showed yesterday.  I am still haunted by the way he looks.  Just old and very tired.  I wish I could scoop him up and make him better.
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Its time to scoop you up and make you better.... Day one huh??? Are you gonna make the call or are you gonna stick it out?? I am not trying to be harsh.. just dishing out the tough love..

You know i love you..
Helpful - 0
And I'll dish out the tough truth I feel this moment.  Hell yes I'm going to make the call.  Or do I just sit here in my bathrobe all day??  I mean I can't go without them, just ain't happening.  I am either alive on pills, or dead without.
Helpful - 0
good luck sweetie I feel for ya....I CAN RELATE
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Ok.. i was just checking to see where you were at with it.. I am worried about you thats all..
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
why are you sorry??? you don't have anything to be sorry for...
Helpful - 0
This isn't drugs today.  Well it is everyday, I know.  But I am just SO SAD I can't stand reading these posts about happy successful people.  I am jealous and hurting.  I guess I expect there shouldn't be this much pain in my  life, I knkow others have it so much worse.  Regretfully, here I go down the pity path.
Helpful - 0
I am withya on that path....my word of the week is jealous
Helpful - 0
I have pity parties too, and I dont express them alot here....cuz I always think Im such a downer..about it all..in a way its lieing to myself and others..
I just get by thru the day....thats it

Funny, I had a dream about my ex the other day...he wanted me back and I wanted to have a baby...Who ****** up that was...Thank goodness its only a dream..and one I would not make real if my life depended on it..I wonder if it did in my dream lol I had to share that

Hang in there hunny, Im here for you whenver you need me!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I wish i could stay and chat but I gotta go to work...I am running late.. I will catch up with you tonight when i get home..

LUVYA
Helpful - 0
hey creek im new here i see u in the forum often.what are u taking and for how long?                     nichole
Helpful - 0
Hey girl....I just sent you an email before I saw this post! I'm sorry 'cause I know how shitty day 1 is! I'm not going to be a cheerleader today....I know that is probably the last thing you want to hear!  Just know that we're here for ya ans always!  Get through one minute at a time!

I'm praying hard for you!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Wecome.  I have been on the forum about 4 plus months. I am a junkie.  My drug of choice right now is vics and soma. I had surgery...all legit at one point, now I search the street because what I get presribed for a month lasts about 5 days.  To be honest I think I have been addicted to some substance since I was 13.  So when I say it's vics it really isn't that at all.  It's my life.  I have been this way forever.

I found this forum and promised only one thing.  To tell the truth and it was the first place I said "I AM AN ADDICT" and my life is out of control.  I have HUGE honesty issues, but learned here we are all pretty good tap dancers and liars.  That comes with being an addict and isn't necesarily a character flaw.

I have also learned you can come here with pain or freedom and you make a difference.
Helpful - 0
check one two, I am not being able to post:(
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.