Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

steedo

I posted to you way below so I thought i would move it up so you could find it... so i re looked up the Tussionex.. apparently I was looking at a canadian website and it is different there.. I wish i would have know that a month ago!!! well there is no going back now.. I took more that i thought I was.. that sucks.. i am so mad.. at first I was like oh well and now i am mad about it..Thanks though..
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
When you posted a month ago you said a dose was = to 5 mg so I figured your doc wrote you for 1/2 teaspoon. I wish I had said something then. At least you know now.

I didn't mean to **** oxysbliss off in the post to lotsofgrapes below. Thats why I don't post much, it always comes out wrong
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i am not sure what happened with her I am catching up now on posts.. yeah I wish i would have known then... shoot.. well like I said i can't go back..like i said the website was canadian.. I didn't even think it would be different.. silly me.. well i am on a new taper anyway since i broke my toes a few weeks ago.. should be done very soon... i would go ct if i could take time off.. but with my wedding and all.. i can't.. thanks though
Helpful - 0
hey girl, can you give me oxybliss's email.  I feel terrible for her.  she sounds very depressed and I get worried when I hear her like that.  Thanks for your help.  You can email me at mistake.***@****  thanks again

ps, how are u?
Helpful - 0
Tussionex used to be 5mg per teaspoon instint release and around 1990 or so they changed it to to 10 mg extended release. We call it "Ulee's Gold"
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i sent it out to you let me know you got it..
I am good pretty tired today... little achy.. anxiety was better today.. How bout yourself chica??
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
yeah websites need to update that kinda info.. so addicts like us know what we are taking...
Helpful - 0
Im just here.  Doing pretty well today actually.  Ive really discovered music again  (pink floyd, rod stewert, foreigner, asis) and spent alot of time jammin.  Rode around in the car and beat on the steering wheel.  VERY FUN!!!  I had a lot of strange looks, wonder if it's b/c I sing into a fake microphone.  OH well, fun all the same.  thanks for asking.  Any clue what's up with oxy?  I don't think its the boyfriend post, but I could be wrong.  anyway, I will email her and hopefully here back.  
Sorry your feeling low.  What are you down to now?  Very proud that your sticking to your guns.  Keep it up and bliss will follow!!  take care girly and thanks for the email.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.