A
A
A
Close

Mis still here?

went to desk top hate to yell out but I'm sure you wre frutrated
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
HEY SWEETIE.  IM HERE, SORT OF.  IM PACKING AND RUNNING AROUND WITH DAUGHTER #2.  SHE'S NOT ALL TOO HAPPY THAT MOMMY IS LEAVING.  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.  TALK TO U SOON.

LOVE, ME
Helpful - 0
hey I thaot we could set a time to meet on board while your gone so ill be here when your here
Helpful - 0
Have a great itme you will be on my mind and in my heart and prayers, I love  you dirl. Be careful too.  I'm not leavin yet just sayin that
Helpful - 0
If you read below you'll see I thought you saw this a long time ago and disregarded it I'm sorry i's my brain. I wish I had seen yuo're response b4 now.
Helpful - 0
I'm going, not leaving the house, but cant sit at comp anymore ill check for reponse to idea. If no resp. I'll just keep checkin. I hope I can get my laptp workin. Have geat time,mlove you, girl I'll wait a few for a resp.
Helpful - 0
11:37 still waiting for ya hope I get a chance to say one last thing to ya b4 ya go
Helpful - 0
you are obviously gone. So, when you do finally read these know this, I will be checking the board  alot over the next couple of days looking for you and e-mailing you and all I said above.  Oh aand I do read a lot of posts and respond it's just with my brain right now I'm only respond to ppl who I chatted w/ b4
Over and out.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.