Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

so sad hear me

IT WAS VERY NICE TO HAVE THAT OXY THIS AM HOWEVER NOW I HAVE TO START ALL OVER ON MY W/D'S AND EVERYTHING ELSE IT WAS SO STUPID ON MY PART I NEED OFF OF THESE STUPID THINGS BUT ITS HARD IF I CAN GET THEM-TOMORROW I WILL BE ABLE TO FILL HYDRO WOULD LIKE TO SAY I WONT DO IT BUT I CAN TELL U HONESTLY I PRY WILL. I SOMETIMES FEEL I DONT FIT IN ON THIS FORUM CUZ U ALL HAVE WILLPOWER AND TRY HARD AND I JUST KEEP ******* UP. I ADMIRE ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE U  WILL CONT TO CARE FOR ME EVEN THOUGH IM A LOSER

LUV YA
CHROS
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are not a loser.  I called myself that yesterday and had to have someone tell me otherwise.  You are a human, you are an addict but that doesn't make you a loser.  You do add to this forum and it helps to have you here, so please stick around.
Helpful - 0
You are definitely not a loser, you are an addict.  We have all been there, I myself am stuggling over when I will quit.  I know I want to and need to I just have to decide when.  Keep your chin up and keep posting.  you belong here just as much as anyone else.  Read my post below under help.  I had a few words for you there.  Good luck
peete
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.