Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Listen to music guys!!!

Man, I'm sittin' here listenin' to Guns and Roses and brings back all the wild days I had in the past.  It gets me movin'.  I just did the dishes for the first time in 2 days lol.  Gettin all the laundry.  Told the kids to turn that freakin' tv off.  And now I'm just shakin' my head up and down and singin' my heart out.  It's a great feelin'.  You guys should try it.  It's a blast.  Brings back so many good times ( sober )... and not so sober lol. but still good memories anyways (no pills back then )  Lil :)
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I love music so much too.....I seem to appreciate it so much more and it touches my soul now....never felt that way when I was high! I would love to sing at the top of my lungs if I could,  but my youngest just looks at me and says"Really mommy....don't sing!"  I guess I will just have to be content and lip synch!LOL Sounds like you are doing really well...glad to see that!
Helpful - 0
HA! I get that too from my kids!  But you are both right... music can sooth the soul...even some of the music I listen to that a lot of people don't consider soothing at all... I find it to be to myself atleast (just not to my kids if I'm singing along)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.