Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Singha I am thinking about u

I read that today is day 1 for you and I know how hard it is.  You are doing a wonderful thing for yourself.  It is important to be very very patient through this process.  Good luck!  I am thinking about you!
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you sweetie....so far so good alot of chills and sweats but anything beats the stomach bug. I think if anything it helped me. Hope you are doing well today. Your friend Michelle
Helpful - 0
That is a good way of looking at it!  You seem to have a really positive attitude!
Helpful - 0
I'm tryin baby it aint easy
Helpful - 0
Wow day 1 eh...
Well I myself am very proud of you!! I know you have been on this board for a couple of weeks...or something like that...you have enough information and it isnt going to be easy..Just know that you arent ALONE.......
Someone is around at some point...so hang in there....AT LEAST TRY

Congradulations and I hope to see more of your progress.....

and just in case.....even admitting to a slip here and there...is still progress..its knowing notto let it eat you alive......Its a really tough road...and no one is perfect........

if you wnat my email..its up there in a thread to Marce jus tin case...

Helpful - 0
Thank you so much for your support...it really means alot to me.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.