Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chrosty and others

Sorry sweetie I wasn't here for you.  I'm in kindof a state of deep depression right now.  I've been sleepin all day then all mornin and I just woke up.  I feel awful.  It's a new day today, and I know we can do this.  Thank god the kids went back to school this week.  The fightin on here is really gettin to me too.  I don't think I'm gonna be comin on here much more.  I love alot of people on here, and they know who they are...  if anyone wants to add me on yahoo I'd be more than happy to talk on there.  My yahoo name is laffy_taffy_lil_rabby***@****.  Ya'll can also email me at that address.  I'm definitely not goin' to the docs tomorrow.  But after deciding that, it's made me very depressed instead of feeling better.  I'm such an idiot for thinking what I wrote before about going and doing to others with the same problem I was doing.  I'm really sorry I ever thought about doing that.  

I'm here for you sweetie but I'm just broken inside.  Not feelin' any withdrawals thank god just anxious for another pill. And sometimes that's almost and i do say almost as bad.

I luvs ya, your friend forever, luvs ya, Lil.
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
HEY YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONLY REASONS I COME HERE PLEASE AT LEAST GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO WE CAN KEEP IN TOUCH WITHOUT U I HAVE NO HOPE PLEASE GIVE ME UR EMAIL---MINE IS sonja_81***@**** all lower case letter PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU

LUV YA ALWAYS
CHROS
Helpful - 0
OPPS I C UR EMAIL IS ON HERE SO AT LEAST TAKE MINE I WISH YOU WOULD CONSIDER COMING HERE STILL BUT N E WAY EMAIL ME HONEY I LUV YA  CHROSTY
Helpful - 0
Oh lil, I hope you feel better soon.  I hate to hear that you're having it so rough.  Try to hang in there.  Depression is one of the most disabling things I can think of.
Good luck to you, Sick
Helpful - 0
Oh darlin, my heart goes out to you. i will stay in touch if that's okay.

i think much of the healing we experience here is through helping others and you've done that for so many as i've said before (broken record i am--lol!) anyway, now it's our turn to help you, but i understand if you need to take a break.

i also clearly relate to the overwhelming obsession/compulsion that accompanies our addiction. yes, sometimes the call of those amber bottles is far more intense than any physical w/d. it's so powerful. if you "pick up" again today do not feel badly. if you already have, no worries. statistics prove what we're all trying to do here is very, very, very difficult. you just hit a little speedbump yesterday. and if you hit another one today or tomorrow, it does not mean you can't post. you are human just like the rest of us. your recent role as an inspirational "helper" to the rest of us might have to shift, though. let us care for you for a few days. i personally won't judge you for anything you do. know this, and if you decide to stick around, let us support you.

otherwise, i'll connect up w/ you at a later time at your e-mail address.

please take care of yourself, and remember you are loved and supported by many.

warmest regards,

--athena
Helpful - 0
Oh darlin, my heart goes out to you. i will stay in touch if that's okay.

i think much of the healing we experience here is through helping others and you've done that for so many as i've said before (broken record i am--lol!) anyway, now it's our turn to help you, but i understand if you need to take a break.

i also clearly relate to the overwhelming obsession/compulsion that accompanies our addiction. yes, sometimes the call of those amber bottles is far more intense than any physical w/d. it's so powerful. if you "pick up" again today do not feel badly. if you already have, no worries. statistics prove what we're all trying to do here is very, very, very difficult. you just hit a little speedbump yesterday. and if you hit another one today or tomorrow, it does not mean you can't post. you are human just like the rest of us. your recent role as an inspirational "helper" to the rest of us might have to shift, though. let us care for you for a few days. i personally won't judge you for anything you do. know this, and if you decide to stick around, let us support you.

otherwise, i'll connect up w/ you at a later time at your e-mail address.

please take care of yourself, and remember you are loved and supported by many.

warmest regards,

--athena
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.