Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

lil rab read rite away if u r there

hey
if you are reading this know that tomorrow i am completly out of my hydros with no way to get anymore until next week. and already i am so scared/depressed/panic/anxiety. so know i am kinda in the same boat as u r. i often wonder why did this drug have to find me? my life was ok before and it has turned me upside down and inside out im crying now just thinking of tomorrow please say soooooooooooooooomething to me.

luv
chros
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
It's just LeeLee here....just wanted to say I feel for you...been there many times too many. Have you let yourself run out to try to c/t? I have done that before too b/c I was just so sick and tired and drained and felt like I just didn't care anymore.
Please just try to dose up on meds that will make you more comfortable and try your best to not mentally make it worse than it has to be. It is awful to be sick like that, but you will not die and you will make it through this. Try not to focus on how sick you feel and how much you want a pill. Keep telling yourself that you are just very sick and the worst will be over in a few days. Accepting this will make it a lot easier than fighting it. A lot easier.
Sorry you have to go thru this and I am thinking about you. We are in your corner and pulling for you..
Helpful - 0
Awwww honey, I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you when you wrote this.  I just got back from fishing and I'm feelin' alot better.  I'm so sorry you are feelin down.  Chin up!!  I'm here for ya when you need me... well I'll try to get back to ya as soon as I'm back if I go somewhere. k?  You'll get through it.  Just try to take the last pill as long as you can wait then after that, you can get through it. Just make sure u definitely have some immodium ad, something to drink at all times and at least some chicken noodle soup or something real lite to eat if you can keep it down k?  You can do this.  I know you can.  I'll be thinkin of you tonight.  I'm gonna go to bed but I'll be praying for ya and I'll cya in the morning k?  Luvs ya, Lil.
Helpful - 0
And I definitely agree with everything leelee just said too.  :) Take care u 2 Luvs ya'll Lil.
Helpful - 0
Be brave and be patient.  Take deep breaths, listen to music.  I am telling you this and it is all stuff I didn't do during w/d's but wish I would have.
Day 6 is great and it all went so fast!  You can do this.  I was in love with my pills and was as much of an addict/fiend as anyone else and I did and really, I am not that tough!  I suffer from anxiety and depression as well and I won't lie, it is very very difficult and it sucks...bad....BUT and that is a big ""but", you can make it through and get your life back.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.