Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

feeling like crap after too mny kolonopin

hot a god idea, was feeling thee sorrow of the ugly breadup with the ex and hit the kolonipin hard and now I'm not doing well at all feel like i slipped and the funny thing is i only hurt my self this stuff makes me feel like i want the oxys all the more...hope tomorrow is a better day and i'm going to a meeting so that will help so ashamed I hate all this pilll **** and that I've become so weak to my emotions thats all for now go bless and tomorrow is a new day
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
199177 tn?1490498534
secretlady, dont beat yourself up over it . take it one day at a time ,plz just be careful with the kolonpin there is about a year I dont really remember sadly its was my sons first year cuz the doc had me on kolonpin . they thought it was no addicting at the time I did not have any problems coming off it just dont remeber much while  was on it
Avis
Helpful - 0
Hang in there. Today is a new day. Don't feel bad about feeling weak in the face this hideous disease of addiction. There's a person here who likens it with Dancing With the Devil. We never control the pills; they control us. I personally have proven that to myself time and time again. I think that's why tapering didn't work so well for me.

If I remember correctly, you've got access to a number of medications, right? Do you have a trusted but firm friend you can recruit to dole them out to you?

I'm worried about you, Secret, alone with all those meds. I think you need some flesh & blood support darling.

Please reach out for some local help today. In the meantime, we'll be here for you.

Keep us posted.

Worried,

--Athena
Helpful - 0
I totally agree with athena sweetie... and also definitely don't beat yourself up over it... just start back again.  Withdrawals shouldn't be bad at all as long as you don't take any more which is the hardest part.  I'm here for you no matter what you decide but please do what athena said.  She's a sweetie when it comes to advice :)  Take care and try and have a better day, praying for you, Lil.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.