Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Choo, ScottQuit, Manonfire,Beach, construction, Mistake, Ladysundown, minnie, and to anyone else that knows me

Hey there kiddos..I know Im more than likey the youngest one here but whatever....I lol really enjoy hearing from you folks, you mean alot to me and have some wonderful advice...

Id like to give my email to yous...I know some of you werent listed because I dont really know or remmber your names...
I just need to get a support group together and do some reassing..but Im afraid I may lose touch with the forum at the same time...and I dont want to lose touch with you's guys....
We may not stay int ouch often but just hearing from you guys would mean alot to me...so if you will keep it on hand..

I guess this is my way of asking for  help.......

You guys are the oldest members I know...and I get alot from you guys..and I dont want to lose that...it may come and go..but its here now...

charity_wasse_feir***@****
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You have been one of the biggest supporters on this forum for a long time and have always had the most  positive and spiritual things to say to people.  You know I'm here for ya and I know many others are too.   You've given so much to so many people, if you're hurting it's time we give back to you!!!!!
Peace and joy my dear friend,
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Gosh girl.....I would just love to give ya a big hug...
I dont know whats wrong with me...my hit on the head must have been a big one...lol

Im very confused and Im not very trusting right now.......So Im leaving my personal **** to emails....
Helpful - 0
I think we may be about the same age, im 35, maybe we can talk.  I always have these struggles with addiction.  But, you always to keep everything positive and by reading your post it has rubbed off on me.  I think your the most upbeat tell it like it ts person on the forum and I love to read your post.. Huggs, keep us posted,, G
Helpful - 0
Thanks girl
Im 28...lol

Yea I try to be postivfe takes a HUGE toll on me though..sometimes I feel like I cant do it. ya know..sometimes I just cave in to the nothingness I feel...I could be depressed who knows...really I dont anymore and Im really tired trying to figure it out
Helpful - 0
Quit playing with the douche bags on here, and ignore the ones you don't trust. You know the ones you can count on. Skip thru and read the posts that matter. It is unfortunate that there is so much **** we have to wade thru. I wonder how many poeple will be turned away by this stupidity? So stupid. I don't read it much anymore, gets me mad. That is the way they win, distract us from our real problem, addiction.
Helpful - 0
yea I sunk pretty low today...its a first I have to admit..I dont usually...I dont know...Im pretty messed up myself...and I just chose to have my personal life..not here...which means I dont trust many here, its reallysad to say but it true

but there have been a few I have watched and have grown to beileve are real and those I want to keep..and sooner or later...walk from here....I cant wade thru much anymore not liek I was very good today...but whatever.....I just let loose..and didnt hold back much
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.