Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Please read :(

Hey...just to let you guys know, I have gotten e-mails from people from this site that had some scary information in it. I am contacting the webmasters, so hopefully if anyone is a cuckoo they will not contact me. But I have to say, I am very wigged out.
I probably will lurk more than usual now, but I am still here and hopefully can contribute here and there. I'll just be mindful of personal info and encourage others to do the same. It could be bullshit, but better safe than sorry.
thanx & peace

leelee
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sleep tight

Choo
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
OMG...so sorry...that is exactly why i never post my email address...you just simply never know.  good luck and be safe.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Whatever dude, I thought I should let people know what's going on and use the airtime to remind us all about giving personal info. I have made a freind or two off this site that I e-mail and talk to and will cotinue to e-mail here and there. I just feel better for having shared what happened. I needed to get it out in the open.
Helpful - 0
Comonsense you think, close down e-mail, DUDE, if it becomes a problem. Always be careful what you share, and also would like to share my sense of humor, lifes to short, DUDE

Cheerreo

Choo
Helpful - 0
Please take care......yep I have heard this happening before....Gosh this place is scary...

Please take care..and my email is down there in some thread that I made with a bunch of peoples names in it....grab it adn use it hwen you need to
Helpful - 0
I am really a hacker, and know everything about everyone, so watch out for ME!WHOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHAAAA!  I will take over your lives, own you, make you cheat and steal For ME,I shut down hotmail I wIll............LOL ! Souds like a poem i read about Oxycontin.

Late

Choo
Helpful - 0
You sound a little trippy ....like a "coo coo choo, Mrs. Robinson...." kind of trippy, DUDE. Have a nice trip DUDE.

leelee  LMAO  :)   :o  :)   :o   :)   :o

thanx to all of you who responded. I really appreciate all the kindness that I get from this board. You are all a really wonderful group of people and I am grateful that God put you in my life. That includes you too, Choo. That's twice today that you put a smile on my face.

chow for now :)
Helpful - 0
SO you read between the lines, good for you!  LOL COO COO CHOO, LOLOLOLO

Stay sweet and out of trouble!! And keep smiling!

Peace,

Choo
Helpful - 0
I'm choo choo for coco puffs! :) I'm always smiling, but I love to laugh!. I'm glad you have a sense of humor. I probably will post like always. I feel better already.

thanx all :)  I'm gonna motor along to bed. Chooo Chooo!
Helpful - 0
and I was just about to post mine because the website keeps getting stuck when I log on.  Sorry about the nuts - I look to this forum for comfort, insight and people who tell it like it is now I am getting a little nervous nut thanks to all who have helped me and those who post almost daily with encouraging words - I think its better than the mtgs- :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.