Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liz Lou

Liz, my families Easter started out great but ended abruptly.
I have not been at my computer at all and it is not that I am ignoring anyone but as the oldest son I am commited to the well being of my family.......

I'll be back soon but I have a lot on my plate right now with work, school, and family......

I wish everyone well and good things in their lives.......
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
186166 tn?1385259382
i did get your quick IM last night.

you and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.

i am here when you need to talk.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
Damn, sorry you're havin' a bad time.  Hope everything gets better.  I was wonderin' where u were.  Was gettin' worried about ya!!  I'm here for ya, I slipped quite a bit yesterday and gave my hubby the bottles again and asked him to dole them out for me 1 or 2 a day  until they run out them I'm going to try and quit again.  I can't handle it obviously givin them to myself, my hubby has to dole them out like a child.  Ugh, I went 13 days last time, so I'll put in my head I can do at least 13 and this time will be even longer.  Thinking of you, Luvs, Lil.  :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.