Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Good morning to all

Just checking in with all.  Today is the day I promised to go from 6 pills to 4.  I am gonna try my hardest to keep my promise.  Seems I can keep promises to everyone but myself.  I am new but reading through these posts is very helpful.  One day I am hoping I can make a contribution to help someone.  Right now I am just too obsessed with helping myself get off pills, one day soon, I hope to be of help to at least one person out there.

Thinking about you all - have a great day and I will check back in later tonight.

3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
195648 tn?1231812118
Good luck to you and good morning as well.
You might not reralize it but you are already bringing something to this forum.  When you post about what you're going through, others get to try and help and that in turn helps them get out of their own problems for a while.  
That's how it works here.  We try to help each other and in giving advice or encouragement, we help ourselves.  It's always easier to treat a sick friend with compassion and kindness than to treat ourselves in that manner.
Please keep posting and know that we're all here for you!

Have a blessed day.
- T.
Helpful - 0
Hey
Good to see you this morning.  I hope you make the cut to 4 pills today.  I will be praying for you.  Just do the best you can.  We are here for you to encourage you for tomorrow or to congratulate you on today.  Either way, You are on your way.
Love
M
Helpful - 0
Welcome
Congradutlations on all of that way to go...thats awesome...

I dont really know you but I thought I would come say that......Hang in there and keep fighting...

C
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.