Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Miss Marce where are you?

:0) I just wanted to say hello and hope you are having a super day!!!! I suspect you are probably working. You have a nice weekend and I will see you later.

Always,
M
12 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Not working....i was out with hubby looking at flowers and shrubs to plant in our yard! Beautiful day today. How are you doing today?  Please tell me...what happened in that post below that was deleted from clean.....? My curiosity is peaked and I'm only human...dying to know! (I know don't feed into the drama!) Hope you have the same beautiful weather that we are enjoying...finally spring has arrived!!!!!!:)  

Bad back pain today...sat in hottuand took Motrin. Glad pain meds aren't here because I think I would gobble them up!!! My hubby even said if it's that bad I should call the Dr for something.  I freaked and said for me, that's like putting a plate of pasta in front of Sophi (My dog....eats everything i give her....even oranges! She's a little...shall we say....deranged!)LOL

Hope you are doing well!
Peace to ya!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
As always....I did it backwards!  Who the hell doesn't like chocolate!!! And whiners......WHAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! Well I never!!!LOL...
:)
Helpful - 0
Maybe are dogs are related??? Do you happen to have a black cocker spaniel that runs the house? Does he/she sleep in the bed? My dog eats everything other than processed cheese or the whites of eggs. If you are preparing green beans or aspargus....you are her best friend. Of course when it is gone, you are just another dog in the pack. She loves me best when I have food.  LOL

The post from Clean was about the women on this board. I think he was referring to specific people. He said that the whining, chocolate eating, ganging up and all that, was pretty much the way women conduct their lives. He also said that this board would not help anyone because of all the kissy pooing and pats on the back, LOL....he went on and on. I replied "Is that you Imus" and then another person asked if he was ever on drugs. The post didn't bother me, I actually laughed. He does have a way with words...I suggested that he walk a little more softly. I wish I copied and pasted it, I could have sent it to you. It was rather amusing. I am sure medhelp has spanked his big bottom!!!
Helpful - 0
I have not whined in 1 hr.....I swear!!! LOL
Helpful - 0
He called us all fat!!!! LOL  Now that hurt!
Helpful - 0
Boy....that ranting has such a familiar ring to it!!!! HMMMMMM!!!!! Can't quite place my finger on who it could be!!!!! I'm sure he'll be back!

My dog is a mutt...she is part collie/germanshepard/lab and pitbull...she is a dollbaby and we all love her to death.  She is getting old and I know we could never replace her....She is also a big pain in the ass! Did you read "Marley and Me" by John Grogan? If you love your dog, dysfunctional as she may be, you will love this book!

Day three??? Keep going my friend...I know you have the strength!!!!!
Marcie

Helpful - 0
OOOHHHHH he knows how to hit us where it hurts!!!LOL....Excuse me but I am actually quite petite thank you very much!!! Would always like to lose a little on the caboose but who doesn't!!!!!!LOL
Helpful - 0
I cried so hard at the end of that book. I have had dogs all my life and love them so much. I lost all my dogs to old age and that is a place you don't even go until necessary. Your dog sounds like a sweety!!! Marley was really one lucky dog....his wife could take no more!!!!  I laughed so hard at the beginning when they were at the dog breeders. LOL.....I knew I would cry at the end. I still loved it.

I hope your back feels better my friend. I am doing ok this time with w/d's and I am sure the maguerita I just made has nothing to do with it. I should change my sn to "day 3...oooops" because I never seem to get past that. I am still going to fight and want to be where you are now.

I am getting excited to go out in my garden!!!  I heard that we might be in the high 70's this weekend. Yessssssssss!!! I just love to garden and can't wait. I actually supervise my husband, he calls me his "Bob Villa" hee hee.

You are doing great girlfriend and truly are my inspiration. You are almost as good as a vicoden, LOL. I mean the warm and fuzzy feeling! You are one of the kindest individuals I have ever met online.

Do you think it is the dreaded Meanderthrope??? LOL
Helpful - 0
I will probably get a spankin for this.

Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Helpful - 0
Poor guy
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"
Helpful - 0
sorry...fast fingers
Helpful - 0
I''m shocked!!!!lolololololo!!!!!!!!! Thanks...I was just reading the above posts....what a wacko....I'm so sad to see what he's doing to this forum!  We have to move on, and when he shows up again, I'm sure we will EVENTUALLY figure it out...it sucks for the people that come here for REAL help!
:)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.