Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

ultram 300 mgs

What are your thoughts on 300 mgs of Ultram a day?  Was detoxed off ms contin and percoset.  Thanks
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
my worse withdrawel with ultram 200 was thinking bad things after i saw something bad on the news. bad thoughts as in I thought I was going to die if I fell back to sleep after reading/seeing about a cop that died in my mind. I have famial spastic pare.......... so I need it with the s[asms killing my legs with pain.
Helpful - 0
392042 tn?1200844860
this seizures stuff is scareing me. I have not had a seizure before. Is is the amount that causes the siezure? and what damage does it do to you when you have one. will it kill you? i cannot ever remmember passing out after taking any ultrams. and someone mentioned  seratonin levels being aftected from ultrams.  I know wehn i get up inthe morning i feel ok for about an hour then i start getting down... untill i take a few.. then i am back up.. ready to work and do all kinds of stuff.. till mid day when i feel it coming back on..
Helpful - 0
193953 tn?1272075026
My thoughts are that you are headed for some seizures. Taking that many, you will definitely experience some. You may have already but just thought you passed out. My sister done this quite a few times and didn't realize it was seizures until I was in the hospital for the same thing. BEWARE!!!!
Helpful - 0
271792 tn?1334979657
Denise, this an old post and may get buried. Go to the top of this page, hit the post a question button and create your own post. Hope to see you out there.
Helpful - 0
392042 tn?1200844860
I am new here but am addicted to ultrams. after having sever leg pain for a year am still on 200 mg 4 times a day. I can cut down and have to 200 mgs but have problems.. this **** wakes me up in the middle of the night shaking and ancy and i have to take 150 mgs to stop it and be able to function normally. and go back to sleep. You can buy it online i see. up till now i have only got from my doctor but my 120 a month does not last me untillt he next month.. when i get low .. i freak out.. what do you do when you run out of meds....... go to the er with an addiction withdrawel.????
Helpful - 0
199177 tn?1490498534
wolram,
ultram is my D O C  its just as addicting and hard to get off of.
Avis
Helpful - 0
I have not heard good things about Ultram...several here are addicted and say they are very hard to kick!  Be careful please!
Marcie
Helpful - 0
Hate it....been addicted to Ultram for 11 years. Harder to quit because it's easier to get.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.